[1.6.4] Meat Hooks Mod (Murder Mod)
This mod replaces the normal drops of cows chickens and pigs with an item version of them. You must then hang the dead cow/chicken/pig on a meat hook and use a filet knife to skin them then use a cleaver to obtain the meat/leather/feathers that they would normally drop. Make sure you build a freezer with ice blocks if you plan on storing your meat, if you don’t it will rot very quickly after being placed, alternatively you can smoke them with lava which will also preserve them. Ice blocks must be directly touching the animal or lava can be up to 5 blocks below it to prevent rot. Meat will eventually rot if you carry it around with you, so place it in an ice chest to preserve it. You can now also cook your animals on a spit over a fire! see the screen shot for how to set up a spit. To cook your animal left click the prop and the animal will start to rotate. If you don’t have it rotating it will burn, you can also skin your animal on a hook first then take it off and put it on a spit to cook it faster than animals that still have skin. You can also kill zombies and hang them on meat hooks.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!
10. Make sure to download and install both the Baubles API and the Superhuman Mod.