[1.7.10] [1.8.9] Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod Installer!
This mod is my reworked version of Cosmetic Armor.
The original mod has a few bugs, and it is licensed under MIT License. The author hasn’t fixed them, so I figured why not make my own version.
This mod allows you to wear two sets of armor, one for display, one for function.
You can also hide armor for your skin.
For PVP, you can stop the mod from functioning on your client side.
You can press C (default, you can change it in Controls under Inventory category) or the button added in your inventory screen (bottom right to your character, similar to the Baubles button) to open the Cosmetic Armor Inventory, left side is your normal armor slots, right side is your cosmetic armor slots.
Any armor placed in cosmetic armor slots will not have any effect on you, only for display purpose.
They will drop on death.
Little square buttons on the right are Skin toggles. When turned on (white), that piece of armor will not display at all.
Little square button on the left to inventory button is mod disable toggle. When turned on (white), the mod will not work on your client side, this is for PVP.
I rushed coding for this in one day, there might be some issues, reporting them to me is appreciated.
dmillerw – original author
azanor – some code learned from baubles
izuminya – button icon
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.