[1.7.10] AgriCraft Mod Installer!
Agricraft aims to implement IC2 crops mutations for every crop out there, using the configs it should be possible to configure any mutation from any mod you want while also adding some farming equipment.
It should also be possible to plant and harvest any seed from any mod on AgriCraft crops (one known exception is infused seeds from Thaumic Tinkerer).
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!