[1.7.10] Apocalypse Mod Installer!
The end is nigh! ( D: – Mods reaction)
Apocalypse is a simple mod intended for hardcore play that increases the difficulty of monsters the more a world is played on. In addition to just making mobs stronger, it also adds several new features to change the way you play the game. Everything in the mod is configurable and can be disabled.
* Mobs spawn with better stats and equipment the higher a world’s difficulty counter
* Ancient mobs will spawn rarely (named and incredibly tough mobs that drop powerfully enchanted items)
* You can not sleep during the full moon and monsters are even stronger during this time (every 8 days)
* Full moons spawn exclusive monsters with the goal of breaking through your defenses to kill you
* Sleeping causes difficulty to jump twice as far as staying up through the night
* Rain hurts you (craft a bucket into a helmet or get aqua affinity for immunity, and any helmet is better than none)
* Thunderstorms can cause mobs to spawn in weird places
(image 2, 3 and 4 are not actually part of it, it just felt right to add them – Mod)
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.