[1.7.10] Armor Status HUD Mod Installer!
ArmorStatusHUD displays your currently equipped armor and held item along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory!
– NEW: use the command /armorstatus config to open the in-game config GUI!
– shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
– configurable tiers of damage with associated colors: damage text changes color as items are used
– see how many arrows are left for your bow
– configurable alignment/orientation on your screen
– x and y offset config options
– can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
– option to show/hide text damage values
– option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
– option to show/hide item names
– option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
– version update checking (can be turned off as part of bspkrsCore)
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.