[1.7.10] Back Tools Mod Installer!
- This mod adds a new aesthetic feature onto players.
Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had.
- The mod tries to figure out what is a “tool” and renders them on your back. It will try it’s best to detect mod tools as well! Modders can also send an IMC Message to the mod to improve support.
- This mod is purely Clientside. It will not do anything when installed on a server.
- Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player.
- Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though D:
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.