[1.7.10] Baubles Mod Installer!
Baubles is a small addon mod and api that is intended to be used by other mods to add additional inventory slots to a character.
It adds 4 new slots: an amulet, belt and two rings slots. The baubles inventory is accessed by pressing the ‘b’ hotkey. It is probably a good idea to remap your normal inventory hotkey to the baubles inventory if you are going to be accessing it a lot.
This mod adds very little content itself – it is intended to be an addon for other mods and the only reason I included an item at all was to serve as an example for other developers. The Miners Ring has no crafting recipe and is only attainable in creative mode.
More information and developer versions can be found on the main thread
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.