[1.7.10] Chisel 2 Mod Installer!
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel.
The chisel is created with a iron ingot and a stick in a diagonal pattern.
Right clicking causes the chisel GUI to load.
Place a block in the middle and you may turn it in to other blocks of the same type.
Chisel also adds two new other items, the Ball O’ Moss, and the Cloud In a Bottle.
Right clicking these items will throw them, in the same way as how snowballs are thrown.
On impact these blocks will do a variety of different things.
The Ball O’ Moss will mossify all the nearby blocks, for example, turning Stone Brick into Mossy Stone Brick, and the same with Cobblestone.
The Cloud in the Bottle with create a large amount of clouds on impact.
Smashing rock will decay the blocks it hits in a splash area of affect
Legacy Downloads and other information is available on http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224329-chisel-1-7
Please report bugs on the issue tracker!
In the absence of AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, I am maintaining chisel for 1.8 and beyond
Chisel is licensed under GPL2.
Chisel is free to use in any modpacks, without permission.
Would be nice if you told me though, to keep track of it, but its not required
The source code is available here:
Spotlights and more!
A lot of textures are from the Painterly pack: http://painterlypack.net/
AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN: The original author, Pokefenn the maintainer for 1.7.10
Asie: Porting the mod to 1.7.2
All the people who helped with code, or donated textures
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.