[1.7.10] Damage Indicators Mod Installer!
This is a little mod I made for myself back in 1.2.5(there is no 1.2.5 release, dont ask), and I quickly rewrote it for 1.4.2 as I think others would appreciate it too. It was originally thrown together as a fancy debugging tool, but it gives the game a bit of a… rpg feel, so I thought I would release it.
When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect.
Now shows the Mob portrait preview with current health when you mouse over mobs! Every registered Mob type(mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy.
Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Press period and click the Advanced button and descriptions for the adjustments are listed.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.