[1.7.10] DecoCraft 2 Mod Installer!
DECOCRAFT 2 Complete Overhaul!!
The new Decocraft has had a makeover! Thanks to ProfMobius and Taelnia’s amazing coding skills, also a couple new modelers are helping me out, now thanks to all your contributions, Lukitiki and Davexx100 have joined the modeling team! Special thanks to LatvianModder for work to the new crafting system!
Q: OMG it crashes! asdgfnjafdj!
A:I need to see your crash report, “It crashes” is not helping, nor is you raging all over my comment section. If you don’t post your crash report I cannot help you and will ignore you.
Q: When I look at the object it turns black!
A:Go to the PTRModelLib.cfg and set block outlines to FALSE
Q: My game takes forever to load and/or crashes!
A:Please check if you are using forge 1403 or HIGHER! And allocate 2GB RAM to your Minecraft!
Q: Can you please update to 1.8?!
A:Stop asking me, I will ignore you.
Q: Can I use Decocraft in my Mod Pack?!
It is completely backward compatible, but backup your world just in case!
- Doesn’t let you place the block? SHIFT place it, it should now allow you to place it! NEW Feature!
- Bridges have been fixed! no more falling through them! They have also been realigned. You will have to break and replace them.
- Other models that have been realigned… you will have to test, but there should be no issues.
- We have new hit box system! Models will no longer disappear and reappear! To activate the proper rendering box, punch box and placement prevention inside the model, all models need to be broken and replaced.
- Models will no longer delete blocks next to, or below them!
- NEW Crafting System!!! The Old crafting system is obsolete (but can be reactivated using a config option).
- Decoclay can still be used inside the decobench. Basic crafting materials are now clay, red/green/blue dyes and the decobench.
- Decobench Recipe:
- The scale of the models in the inventory can be weird at time. This is none critical and will be solved in a future release
Have you ever wanted to add objects into minecraft for decoration, or wanted to make a cinematic, but found your Set lacking??
Well this mod changes that… I started it for a role playing server, after coming on the forums and finding no one really added things into minecraft just for the sake of having a few decorations, and a lot of people asking questions like:
“How do I add my Techne model into minecraft?”
So I put this fun little mod together…. I have been coding, making models and texturing every single block… it has been a slow process, but I am very happy with the way it has evolved.
Tell me your suggestions!!!! I will try to add them as soon as I can!!!
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.