[1.7.10] Dynamic Surroundings Mod Installer!
When precipitation occurs Dynamic Surroundings will generate a random storm intensity. This intensity will affect a variety of different things:
- The level of gray used to color the clouds and sky.
- The “density” of the downfall.
- Volume of sound.
Furthermore, deserts will experience dust storms, and the Nether will have it’s version of storms.
Auroras trigger at night when a player is standing in a “polar” biome such as Taiga or Ice Field. The size, shape, and coloration can change per Aurora spawned. The brightness of an Aurora is affected by the brightness of the Moon.
Biomes can have specific sounds that play while standing in them. The sound played can be different night or day, rain or shine. Forests have birds chirping, beaches have waves, swamps have crickets…
Blocks can have a variety of effects, sound as well as visual. Examples:
- Lava can form lava jets on the surface which spout fire or sparks.
- Bubbles can rise from the bottom of lakes, oceans, and ponds.
- Soul Sand can trigger demonic laughter.
- Wooden planks can squeak when walked upon.
- Dust motes can fall from various blocks.
- Steam will rise from water because of nearby lava.
Presence Footsteps is integrated directly within Dynamic Surroundings. This feature generates different footstep sounds as the player walks and jumps. The sounds played are based upon the material that the player is standing on or moving through.
Various effects, both sound and visual, can be triggered or suppressed:
- Damage/Heal pop offs. Whenever a mob gets hurt or is healed a pop-off particle will fly off around the mob indicating the amount of change.
- Weapon swoosh. A sound gets played when striking a mob with a sword or axe.
- Jump. A “huh” sound will play when jumping.
- Bow pull. A sound gets played when a player pulls back on a bow.
- Crafting sound. Plays when an item is crafted by the player.
- Heartbeat. When a players health drops to 40% or less Steve’s heart begins to beat loudly.
- Hunger. When a players food bar drops to 40% or less the stomach beings to rumble.
- Potion particle swirls. Can be turned off so they don’t interfere with the players field of view.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.