[1.7.10] HATS Mod Installer!
This mod adds an Aesthetic feature onto players, namely Hats!
(No, this is not a TF2 Mod)
- This mod comes pre-packaged with close to a hundred hats which will automatically get installed when the mod is run for the first time. You can also install more hats from Techne Online later on. (In Minecraft 1.8 and later, Hats will be using the Tabula format primarily, but will still accept Techne’s format)
- It is made to be run on both servers with and without the mod. On servers without the mod, each player will have a random installed hat on (configurable). On servers with the mod, each player gets to show off their own choice of hat.
How do you choose a hat? Simple! Hit H on your keyboard whilst in-game and a Hat Selector GUI will pop up. This GUI shows you all your currently installed hats and lets you choose one to wear.
There’s also a colourizer option, allowing you to apply Minecraft’s colourizer on hats you wear. When you’ve decided on a hat, hit done and your hat will be displayed for everyone (on the modded server) to see.
If you installed a new hat and join a server with the mod, the mod will send the hat to the server, and the server will send it to all the players in your vicinity, so that they can view your hat, as well as use it.
(as this may pose a security risk, this can be disabled. However, by installing the mod, you accept whatever risks (although minimal) that you may encounter, without putting me or the mod liable. I have, however, tried to minimize the risk with my very best.)
Loads of thanks
- Mr. Hazard as main modeller. (Your models are awesome as always)
- ChipUK for hosting a test server.
- Everyone who helped tested the mod before ModJam ended.
- Everyone who was watching during the live stream.
- All the model submissions in within the 4 days of ModJam
- Everyone who participated in ModJam.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.