[1.7.10] Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod Installer!
– Localized weather! See rain and nastier storms coming in from a distance
– Replaces vanilla clouds with my own particle based ones that are always shifting around
– Replaces rain and snowfall with a particle based one that blows in the wind
– Rain clouds build up moisture from water and moist biomes
– Stormfront system uses biome temperature differences to create nasty storms!
– Improved look of storms from old weather mod
– Forecast block that projects the active storms on a grid
– Machine block that can create various types of storms at that location
– Deflector block that can destroy storms within a 150 block radius to protect your creations
– Wind Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz of DecoCraft)
– Anemometer to show the speed of the wind
– User friendly GUI to enable/disable the most common features, comes with advanced options
– Scenes enhanced with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
– Trees make blowing in wind sound, waterfalls make strong water sounds
– Can enhance snowfall with more gradual smooth buildup (default off, memory hungry!)
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.