[1.7.10] Mad Scientist Mod Installer!
A brand new Minecraft mod is here and today I am taking a look at the Mad Science Mod. Stab creatures and mobs with syringes do get their DNA then manipulate the DNA to create new creates and other crazy things like the disgusting meat cube, You can also provide your industry with power through Testificate brain power!
- Harness powerful machines like the Computer Mainframe to combine multiple Genome Data Reels to create new and crazy forms of life such as the Disgusting Meat Cube!
- Use the Cryogenic Tube to harvest electrical power from Villagers memories, you can also playback existing Memory Data Reels for maximum power output!
- Create spawn-eggs for mobs using the Genome Incubator! No need to perform crazy experiments unless you want!
- Discover the true purpose of Nether Quartz! This vanilla Minecraft ore has been fully realized as the source for technology in this mod. Using the Thermosonic Bonder and the purified version of Nether Quartz known as Fused-Quartzyou can create Silicon Wafers, CPUs, RAM, and myriad of other circuits.
- Recycle all components created and used. With custom blocks like the Syringe Sanitizer to clean your dirty needles and the Cryogenic Freezer to keep your DNA Samples and Filled Syringes nice and fresh you will be able to store those samples indefinitely until you are ready to experiment.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!