[1.7.10] Minecraft Flight Simulator Mod Installer!
Realistic flight in Minecraft has never really been implemented. Even the elytra doesn’t take into account true aerodynamics. Minecraft Flight Simulator aim to change all this, by introducing planes that handle like actual planes! To do this physics and aerodynamics is used, taking into account thrust, drag, lift, prop pitch, and much more. Controls are also tailored to provide a simpler means of controlling planes than the current standard of ‘mouse-yoke’, which allows you to look around as you fly. You can even customize your planes by giving them different propellers and engines, which affect their flight characteristics.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!