[1.7.10] Modular Powersuits Mod Installer!
(“The Original OP Armour mod is back” – Sawtooth44)
*** WARNING: this mod has gone through some infrastructure changes! If you are updating from an older version, any unused Component items lying around will be lost. Don’t be ashamed of cheating back in any items that disappear when updating!
Modular Powersuits is a Minecraft mod based around the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. Inspired by heroes like Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like EE2 and IC2.
To start off with, you’ll need a Tinker Table and at least one powersuit item – the helmet, torso,legs,boots, or tool. The powersuit items are useless on their own, but when you access a tinker table, it will list the modules you can put in that item, and tell you the component cost.
*** UPDATE: Recipes now auto-extract as of build 233. The following information applies to earlier builds:
Recipes must be installed separately if you are running a server or playing single player! Put them in the config folder, config/machinemuse/recipes/ (folder will auto-generate when you start for the first time). Click here to download the recipe files for the mod you will be using alongside MPS:
If you are only going to be connecting to a multiplayer server, then Numina will automatically download the recipes for that particular server, so you don’t need to do this.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.