[1.7.10] Mystical Mobs Mod Installer!
This mod adds a few creatures inspired by real life and fantasy. The main reason it was made was because I was dissatisfied with other mob mods, and Mo’Creatures isn’t allowed in modpacks. It currently only adds a few creatures, but I plan on adding many more.
- Skeleton Warrior
- Just a skeleton with a sword, and a higher chance to spawn with armor
- Only wears armor from a specific set, so you’ll never find one in full suit of gold
- Doesn’t drop arrows, does drop bones, and can drop skulls
- Flying Eye
- A winged eyeball whose eyelid is also a mouth
- Spawns only in darkness underground
- Drops ghast tears
- Ender Eye
- A rarer variant of the flying eye
- Spawns in dark underground areas and anywhere in the end
- Teleports and shoots blinding projectiles
- Drops eyes of ender
- Spawn underwater like squid
- Drops fish
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!