[1.7.10] Obsidian Tools Mod Installer!
The obsidian tools are non-breakable tools that mine slower than diamond and require a decent amount of obsidian for a full set of tools. The option is in the config for a harder to acquire set of obsidian tools made of blaze rods instead of sticks. These are meant to replace diamond tools in long mining excursions. Mining at the speed of iron tools limits these tools heavily in the sense of not letting them acquire more obsidian at an efficient rate.
The next tier of tools that require obsidian tools to make is called ender tools. Ender tools require ender pearls and the obsidian tool to make. These tools have the same durability but also have bonuses to making them. Ender axes can cut down entire trees in one right-click. Ender picks can mine every block of ore attached to the first one you right-click. Ender hoes till a 3X3 area. Ender shovels dig out all gravel and raw clay that you right-click. Lastly, the ender sword has two versions. One that cost diamonds and the other that doesn’t. The normal one has the ability to teleport you via ender pearl upon right-clicking. Do it too much and you’ll die. The one that cost diamonds allows you to keep teleporting as much as you want.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!