[1.7.10] Realistic Terrain Generation Mod Installer!
Realistic Terrain Generation (RTG) is a mod that adds a new world type which generates realistic terrain. It doesn’t add new blocks. It doesn’t add new mobs. It doesn’t even add new biomes. It simply generates more realistic-looking terrain for existing Overworld biomes (including those added by other mods).
This mod is a re-branded fork of the revolutionary Realistic World Gen mod by ted80. It was created as a new project because it was expected to deviate from ted80’s original vision for RWG, and the author of this mod didn’t want to interfere with that vision.
RTG currently generates realistic versions of all vanilla biomes, as well as the biomes from these mods:
- Biomes O’ Plenty (version 188.8.131.527 or later)
- ExtraBiomesXL (version 3.16.2 or later)
- Enhanced Biomes (version 2.5 or later)
- Highlands (version 2.2.3 or later)
- Thaumcraft (version 184.108.40.206 or later)
- BuildCraft (version 7.1.7 or later)
- Ars Magica 2 (version 1.4.0.008 or later)
- Alternate Terrain Generation (ATG) (version 0.11.0 or later)
- ChromatiCraft (version V9b or later)
- AbyssalCraft (version 220.127.116.11 or later)
- GrowthCraft (version 2.5.0 or later)
- Ridiculous World (version 0.1 or later)
- Vampirism (version 0.7.8.5 or later)
- LotsOMobs (version 3.2.0 or later)
- TofuCraft (version 2.1.6 or later)
- Forgotten Nature (version 1.6.11 or later)
RTG is compatible with most mods, including (but not limited to):
Applied Energistics 2, AgriCraft, Ancient Trees, Animals+, Ars Magica 2, Alternate Terrain Generation (ATG), Battle Towers, Better Villages, Biomes O’ Plenty, BiomeTweaker, Blood Magic, Botania, BuildCraft, Butterfly Mania, Chocolate Quest, Climate Control, Deadly World, Deep Resonance, Dense Ores, DoggyStyle, Doomlike Dungeons, Draconic Evolution, Ender Zoo, Enhanced Biomes, EnviroMine, Et Futurum, Ex Nihilo, ExtraBiomesXL, Forestry, Fossils and Archeology, Galacticraft, Gany’s Mods, GrowthCraft, Highlands, Just a Few Fish, Lycanite’s Mobs, Magnanimous Tools, Magneticraft, Mariculture, Metallurgy, Millenaire, Minechem, MineFactory Reloaded, Mo’ Creatures, Mutant Creatures, Natura, Nevermine, Oceancraft, OreSpawn, Pam’s HarvestCraft, Plant Mega Pack, Primitive Mobs, Project Red, RailCraft, ReactorCraft, Recurrent Complex, Reika’s Mods, RFTools, Roguelike Dungeons, Ruins, Streams, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers’ Construct, Twilight Forest, Underground Biomes Constructs, Wild Caves, Witchery, WTF’s Mods, and many more!
Unfortunately, however, RTG is not compatible with the following mods:
- Wildycraft – crashes on startup
- TerraFirmaCraft – deviates too far from standard biome generation
- Mowzie’s Mobs – incompatible with LLibrary’s structure API
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.