[1.7.10] Sound Filters Mod Installer!
This is a little client-side mod that makes sound more interesting. Right now it adds reverb to caves and mutes sounds when you’re underwater and when the sound source is behind a wall.
I probably won’t check this page here very often, so if you want to give a comment or report a bug, it’s better if you do so on the minecraft forum page.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.