[1.7.10] Starting Inventory Mod Installer!
This mod gives you items and blocks each time you start a new world, just by editing a .txt file or using the convenient commands.
The file can be found at
.minecraft/config/StartingInventory/startingInventory.txt(.minecraft/mods/daftpvf/startingInventory.txt in releases before 1.4.4.r01).
How to configure the items you start with:
The Easy Method:
1. Start a new world in Creative mode.
2. Using the Creative Inventory (or NEI) add the items you want to start new worlds with to your player’s inventory (only the 36 main inventory slots are supported, armor slots are ignored).
3. Once you have populated your inventory with the items you want, close your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv save
4. You will receive a message confirming that your current items have been saved to the config file.
5. To test that your file is saved correctly, clear your inventory and execute this command: /startinginv load
6. The items you saved using /startinginv save will be placed in your inventory.
NOTE: The command /startinginv load will clear your current inventory before adding the configured items.
The Older/Harder Method:
You can manually add items in 3 ways:
minecraft:apple = a single apple.
2. Using the id and the quantity, separated with a ‘,’:
4, 128 = 1 stack of cobblestone (the code that adds items to a chest truncates it to the max stack size)
3. Using the id, the quantity and the damage value:
351, 10, 4 = 10 lapis-lazuli dyes.
You can use more lines for more items:
257 = 20 stone blocks and 1 iron pickaxe.
IDs for mod items and blocks are also accepted.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.