[1.7.10] Tinkers Defense Mod Installer!
Create Mine and Blade 2 shields the Tinkerer way!
Add’s 2 shield types –
- Round shield – A cheaper shield with lower durability and defense but can be made using the standard tool station. Requires 1 Large plate – 1 Pan head – 1 Toolrod
- Heather shield – A strong shield that can only be made using the tool forge. Requires 2 Large Plate – 1 Tough Binding – 1 Tough Rod
For the time being only the Redstone modifier works, allowing you to lift your shield longer. The others are just for show.
New Metals –
- Aeon Steel – Weaker than manyullym while keeping the manyullym mining level. Great for when Ardite ore is scarce. Recipe: 1 Alumite + 1 Cobalt = 1 Aeon Steel.
- Queen’s Gold – A replacement for the lack of gold parts. Very weak. Recipe: 8 Gold + 1 Emerald = 8 Queen’s Gold
- Dogbearium – An average metal with a thirst for blood. Adds the Serrated ability, greatly increasing the damage it does as it gets damaged. Recipe: 1 Ardite + 160 Blood units + 1 Ender Pearl
- Crest mounts – Mount a shield and weapons to the wall for display.
- Bauble jewelry – Tinker rings, amulets and belt buckles.
- Tower Shield – Able to hold it up for a very long time but makes you very slow when holding it.
- Additional Heater shield patterns.
- More Modifiers – Thorns, Fire resistance, Luck, Knockback
- Better graphics
Requires Tinkers’ Construct and Mine and Blade 2!
Known Issues –
- The buttons for the shields in the tool station/forge are blank. -I’ve tried everything to get them to take my own icons texture and it still only uses the ones from TiCo so I just left them blank.
- The shield works like a pickaxe. -I need to make a shield type tinker tool, for now its acting like a harvesting tool.
Like what I’m doing or really wanna throw coins at me? Patreon
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!