[1.7.10] Weeping Angels Mod Installer!
Do you feel too safe around predictable monsters? Are you a Whovian who needs more enemies besides Daleks? Do you want to freak out your friends by letting them find out how important it is to NOT BLINK?
You’re in luck (mostly)! The Weeping Angels mod adds stone-blooded killers to your world, allowing you to be very, very scared.
There are two ways to find Angels:
1) They may spawn naturally underground (disable/enable in config)
2) They appear in multitudes in randomly designed Catacombs.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!