[1.8.0] Antique Atlas Mod Installer!
Antique Atlas is a book that acts like a map featuring infinite scrolling, zoom and custom labeled markers. The map is generated around the player by calculating the average biome in each 16×16 chunk. Custom biomes added by other mods will be auto-assigned a default texture set based on their types as registered in Forge BiomeDictionary, but you can add your own texture packs with custom textures: see Editing Textures.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.