[1.8.0] FairyLights Mod Installer!
Fairy Lights adds decorative string lights that can have any combination of six light variants each with one of the sixteen dye colors.
In order to craft Fairy Lights you first must craft the lights. Lights come in six variants, fairy light, paper lantern, orb lantern, flower light, ornate lantern, and oil lantern. Fairy lights are crafted by a horizontal combination of iron ingot, string or stick, iron ingot, along with any combination of lights to specify a pattern (top-down, left-right). If glowstone is included the fairy lights will twinkle. If string is used there will be slack in the connection and if a stick is used the connection will be straight. The fairy lights item will only show the first four light colors, but the most lights that can be crafted is eight by placing a fairy lights in a crafting table with eight lights.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!