[1.8.0] Red Lucky Blocks Mod Installer!
Hey guys. You maybe heard of the mod called Lucky Block. Well, this is an add-on for that mod. It changes the original yellow to red lucky block color. Of course, it can drop all the stuff that the yellow can drop, and even adds more stuff! Read more info bellow to find out!
What does the add-on mod adds new?
1) Joey, the decked wither skelli (Wither skeleton with a full set of diamond armor and a diamond sword)
2) Two new wishing wells: 1st will give you about 128 dead bushes. 2nd will give you all kind of potion-making materials
3) Dirt block drops from the sky (That’s it…)
4) A huge pillar of diamond, emerald, gold and iron blocks A.K.A. The pillar of awesome
5) Two new villagers: Very lucky Villager (Ain’t really lucky, trades 64 diamonds for a dirt block);
Very Lucky Villager (trades cobble for obsidian)
6) Lucky fish (with some great enchantments)
7) A dirt block drop (yeah..)
8) A bunch of diamonds (Diamonds to you!)
9) A Golden sword with that chat message thing
10) A couple of skeletons each riding a blaze (Just run..)
11) Joey Colony (run.)
12) More coming soon
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!