[1.8.0] Squake Game Mechanics Mod Installer!
Adds bunnyhopping, strafe jumping, air control, trimping and sharking to Minecraft and removes losing speed from taking fall damage (needs to be installed server-side for this). Bunnyhopping is uncapped by default, but has config settings for Fortress forver-style soft and hard bunnyhop caps. The air and ground acceleration code is actually based on Half-Life, but it should be fairly similar to Quake’s. The trimp mechanic is a modified version of the Fortress Forever Trimp Mechanic: if you’re moving fast enough, holding sneak while jumping will convert some of your horizontal speed into vertical speed. Sharking refers to gliding across the surface of water by holding jump.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and have fun.