[1.7.10] Jurassic Craft – Over 10 Dinosaurs!
JurassiCraft is a mod made to bring prehistoric creatures to the world of Minecraft. It is inspired by Jurassic Park, but is not limited to all JP canon: as many creatures and features as possible will be added! Creatures are made Jurassic Park style, by obtaining fossils or amber, using the fossils or amber to create DNA, inserting the DNA into eggs, and hatching the eggs. The mod recently merged with two other mods, entitled the Bygone Age Mod and the Fossil Hunting Mod, which will bring users a more complete modded-Minecraft experience.
Installer Download links
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!