Voids Wrath Relaunch!
VOIDS WRATH RELAUNCH
We are proud to present the Voids Wrath relaunch! This relaunch is the rebirth of everyones favorite mod pack launcher. With over 6 mod packs the new launcher is ready to appeal to everyones minecraft needs. With the new mod packs comes a new launcher. You have enjoyed the redesign of the launcher and here comes the full release with bug fixes and new launcher features! We don’t stop there we release our brand new custom designed website as well! We are already hard at work for more mod packs and launcher features!
New Redesigned Website
We have totally redesigned our website from the ground up! We were not happy with our previous website and we thought it was a poor representation of what we offer! We wanted our website to reflect the amount of detail and effort that went into the launcher! We made the new website a hub for everything to do with The Atlantic Craft and the Voids Wrath! Now the voids wrath extends to more than just a mod pack launcher. We have many mods that we create, servers and soon to be mobile games! We hired a website designer to create a website that could be all that and more. We hired a designer who has worked on websites such as league of legends and he started around July. After he finished we had our website developer make the website come to life and he did just that! The website came out great and has a lot to offer all you Atlanteans!
- Home Page: We offer many different things and we want our followers to be informed of all the things we are doing! The news page you can find things like Mod Pack updates, new mods we make, new projects from The Atlantic Craft and more! We also have a video list of the 8 latest videos from The Atlantic Craft!
- Mod Packs: This tab is dedicated to the Void Launcher and all of its mod packs! The first thing you will see is the Void Launcher and once you have yourself that you can go over to the mod packs. This is where we explain the mod pack and show you what it’s all about!
- Mod Installers: We want an easy way for all you guys to play your favorite mods! We showcase around 5-10 mods a month and we want to offer an easy way for you to install all of these awesome mods! We provide 2-3 new mods that have an auto installer for you guys to use that will automatically install a mod to your minecraft!
- Servers: The Atlantic Craft owns a few servers and its hard to keep track of them all! This tab is dedicated to giving you information for each server that The Atlantic Craft and Voids Wrath run! It also shows work in progress servers we are currently working on! We want to end up having mod pack servers for every mod pack we have. That is the dream that is however we keep getting set back! We shall hopefully have 2-3 new servers this summer for you guys like Fellowship, Dream Craft, & Jurassic Craft!
New Mod Packs
With all the Mod Packs we had trouble keeping track of them so it was time to get rid of all the unused mod packs that didn’t get much attention or we felt were not necessary to have. We now have a good core to work off of with 6 solid mod packs. We have a huge list of mod packs we want to do and we plan to do in the next few months. All mod packs either got updated, redone, deleted, or moved to legacy.
- Voids Wrath: This mod pack is a fan favorite it is the first mod pack to ever be created and the first adventure mod pack to be scene on minecraft for multiplayer! It was ground breaking and exciting we made it over 2 years ago! This mod pack got moved to new legacy section on the launcher. Legacy section is for mod packs we have completed and will be redoing later on. So having it under legacy means there will be no future updates for it but its there for you to enjoy as the next version will be totally different.
- Crazy Craft 1.0: This is a mod pack that has been very dear to my heart. It was created over a year ago and it has been completed and we had already moved to 2.0. We wanted to still offer it as a legacy pack as we overhauled crazy craft for 2.0. We wanted people to experience the original Crazy Craft, so we moved CC 1.0 to the legacy section of the launcher. We will no longer be updated this mod pack.
- Crazy Craft 2.0: It is the latest version of Crazy Craft. With its sibling CC 1.0 being moved to Legacy its not far off that CC 2.0 will be considered legacy with its successor just around the corner CC 3.0. For now CC 2.0 sits as an official mod pack for the void launcher. There were no changes to the mod pack and it is completed. There is no further updates coming to CC 2.0 and will soon be moved to Legacy when CC 3.0 comes around in the next couple months.
- Jurassic Craft: Jurassic Craft was a series started over 2 years ago and around a year ago we offered it to the masses! We are proud to say Jurassic Craft is now updated to 1.7.10. We sadly had to remove a few key mods but we plan to be adding them back as they get updated. In the mean time we have redefined what Jurassic Craft was. It is pretty insane to say the least. With over 80 mods this is one of the most intensive mod packs we have available. With so much attention to detail you can recreate a perfect replication of Jurassic Park!
- PokePack: At long last Poke Pack is a mod pack worth playing! I have built one of the coolest adventure mod packs out there! With pixelmon its always hard to create a mod pack that can compliment it. However I think I have outdone myself . You guys have a realistic world to create and explore. The old pokepack has been removed.
- Crusader Craft: You might be asking what is this Crusader Craft you speak of!? It is the new Fellowship mod pack! We felt Fellowship was holding the mod pack down and only making it about lord of the rings! We love lord of the rings however we wanted to have a name that was true to the mod pack where you are put in a general medieval world where you can create some of the most insane castles ever seen! The Crusader Craft mod pack is totally rehauled from Fellowship. Fellowship has been removed from the launcher.
The Void Launcher not too long ago was released has a beta launch of our totally redesigned launcher. This was a huge step for us to get the relaunch going. We used this as a live beta test where we managed to smash out all known bugs along with that we found out things that weren’t working and that was the home page. We wanted to show our player base what we were doing! The previous news page was just too bulky and ugly so we had a total rehaul on the home page adding in a news page hub for all Voids Wrath changes! We plan to change the servers tab and adding in a high scores tab. After that we turn to the mods tab and we will be adding in over 500 mods in ranging versions and making a way for you to create mod packs on the launcher! After that we want to touch up the design on the mod packs tab and we will feel the launcher would be complete after that. So updates to come enjoy it now!